ROOT INDUSTRIES LITHIUM COMPLETE SCOOTER | BLUE BLACK
Bursting into the market, leaving a trail of shock and awe in its wake comes the new Root Industries Lithium complete.
Root Industries’ extensive research, design and testing by their riders, has created the ultimate hybrid scooter. The Lithium is perfect for park, street and riders of all skill levels from beginner to pro.
One of the groundbreaking features on the Lithium complete scooter is the introduction of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. This new material is as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger.
Also featuring 30mm wide wheels in 120mm. These give the rider unmatched speed, stability and control for every riding terrain.
Available in three unique colourways, There is a Lithium complete for every style.
Ultra-wide 30mm Lithium and Lotus wheels with their famous ABEC-11 bearings, for incredible control and unrivaled speed.
Maximum foot-space, square box-ends, flat sides, and a beautiful 82.5 degree lofted forged headtube, make the Lithium deck so much fun to ride.
The most incredible feature on the Lithium complete scooter is the introduction to the sport of the Hi-Modulus Alloy (HMA) handlebars. These bars are as light as aluminium, but almost 50% stronger. You would expect to find these bars on a high-end custom scooter, but somehow Root Industries have managed to include them on this mid-priced complete.
- Ultra-wide 120mm x 30mm Lithium Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars – 25” x 23” (630mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Forged Lithium Deck – 4.8” x 20.6” (123mm x 525mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Lithium forks
- Boxed deck-ends/dropouts
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly